Notification of Acceptance
Once the committee reaches the decision, we issue an acceptance letter to the delegates to register for the conference. Before registering to the conference, the authors must agree that at least one of the authors will register for the conference and present the paper at the conference event.
- Final Camera Ready Paper [Updated according to reviewer comments, if received any].
- Copyright Agreement
- Payment Acknowledgement Screenshot
Note: Confirmation of your registration will be sent by email within 2 working days of receipt.
In order for ICOICC to publish and disseminate research articles, the conference and IRO Journals need publishing rights. This is determined by the publishing agreement signed between the author and publisher. The copyright deals with the transfer of rights for publication purposes only. The author retains significant rights to use and share their own published articles.Copyright Form download
Registration FeeIndian Authors: 3000 INR / paper
Foreign Authors: 100 USD / paper
Registration fee includes,
- E-Certificate for all authors
- Free online journal copy
Use any of the following payment methods.
|Account Name||Inventive Research Organization|
|Bank Name||Karur Vysya Bank|
|Branch Address||13 76 A, Sitra Road, Nehru Nagar, Civil Aerodrome Post, Kalapatti, Coimbatore - 641014.|
- A detailed schedule indicating the time slot for each paper presentation will be displayed on the conference homepage and it will also be shared a week before the conference via Email. Authors are advised to strictly follow the timelines given.
- Each Presenter will get 15 Minutes to do their Presentation (PPT is Recommended with no specific template and slide limitations).
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Before 30-50 days prior to the start date of the conference, and providing you have official paper acceptance and registration payment screenshot, you may cancel for a refund of the amount received by us less a 25% processing charge.
- The cancellation must be requested by email. After 30 days before the start date of the conference, no refund is possible. If you have had a paper included in conference proceedings, no refund is possible even if you cancel.
- We reserve the right to not to make refunds until up to two weeks after the conference.
- No refund will be made if a delegate is in breach of any of the submission/registration guidelines [If any plagiarism detected, the paper will be rejected at any stage of publication and no refund will be initiated.]